Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Pancakes

Saturday morning.

Still wearing pyjamas.

Eating home made pancakes.

Awesome.




I love my pancakes drenched in maple syrup. But in the absence of that, fresh fruit will do. Until Miss Pantry picked them off my plate one by one! Yes, while I was taking these photos!



I have never been able to get my pancakes to look like the ones you get in cafes. They always end up looking blotchy with uneven colouring. I wonder if it's because I use wholemeal flour? Or perhaps my pan is too hot/not hot enough? Anyone have tips for me?

 
Notice all the blueberries are gone? Yup, little fingers have struck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had pancakes yesterday too!

Also never been able to have even coloured pancake, but I don't care as long as it is edible.. Hehehehe

Serene Bean said...

STEPH: Hee hee, I guess so! As long as they are not burnt then I shouldn't complain eh! :)

~ Keep calm and have a cupcake ~